Saturday, September 26, 2009

One more thing about 30 & To close.....

I found this speed limit sign on the Internet when I typed in "30 + images". It sums up how I feel about my birthday and where my life is going.

If you look at age as speed limits: when you are a child, you are poking along at speeds of 10, 15, 20 miles per hour. You are still getting used to the car, learning how to drive and getting comfortable with what speeds you can handle.

Still at a cautious speed. Even in your twenties, you are still learning who you are and what you’re suppose to do with your life!

But with your 30’s, it seems that you are really starting to gain some speed now. The momentum is picking up and you are really getting somewhere! You are doing more; mostly due to having more confidence in what you can do and go through.

I loved my twenties. There was a lot I experienced (from deep valleys of hurts to amazing mountain tops of JOY). My twenties gave me a world of Memories and got me here, where I am today. But 30’s feel like they have a lot in store for me and are going to be super adventurous. So, I say this next thing with great excitement,

“My 30’s hold the Best of the Best that has yet to come!”

No comments: