Saturday, July 18, 2009

Musical chairs

Yesterday my parents treated the family to the Harry Potter movie and the dinner at Lennys. We decided to go to the 4:30 showing and to get there an hour before since it was such a popular movie and to make sure we all could sit together. Well that was not a line at all and then we started thinking we switch our tickets for the 3:30 showing. I was switching the tickets while my dad was asking if the show was full, when my mom walked up to see if the show was full all. Then when we got in it was "where do you think we should sit?" We change from one row to another and then it was where does everyone sit? Once we where finally done with musical chairs, everyone had to go to the bathroom.

I told Alex, now he knows where I get it when I'm like that!

No comments: