Tuesday, March 30, 2010

If I could, I would....Porch Swing Beds!!!

I saw this idea once in a Southern Living magazine back in High School and have always dreams of having one.....Porch Swing Beds! The one I saw was on a balcony over looking the countryside swinging in the summer breeze under a big ceiling fan and of course, had a big glass of lemonade next to it! What a heavenly place to be, kind of like to day! Until then, I at least have my hammock. Here are some images to get the idea images:




The one below I saw in a house in VA. It is a private screened-in porch just outside the masterbed and again on a balcony overlooking the mountains

This one is my most FAVORITE!!! I can just imagine hanging out with my kids, reading books, playing games, taking Sunday naps!!!! Just HEAVENLY!

2 comments:

suzanne said...

found your sweet blog while looking for porch bed swings. My husband is building us one and it just so happens that the top swing on your blog used all our fabrics from our little fabric co., Full Swing Textiles. You'll get your swing.
Suzanne <><

SwingBedsOnline said...

You can go to www.SwingBedsOnline.com for all of your SwingBed(TM) needs!