Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Hero!!!



Ok, so today started out as a no good, horrible, bad day. It started with losing my earring (the ones Alex gave me on our wedding day). We crawled all over the apartment, took apart a sink and looked under everything for a good 30 minutes before finding one on the bathroom floor and the other in my Bible (don't ask). This left me no time to get ready, fix my hair, have breakfast and hurry out the door to not be late for a meeting. So as running out the door, I split half a bottle of water, knock over a bike and forget some notes for my meeting while leaving. Great start, I thought to myself.

As the day progresses I get to my monthly flow and cannot concentrate in my back to back meetings with my pulled-back unfixed hair and empty tummy. All I could think is I want to go to bed and start over. Several hours later, 5:45PM, I get home to my sweet, amazingly, awesome husband who has......

CLEANED THE WHOLE HOUSE AND THEN EVEN STAGED IT FOR ME!!! YES LADIES HE IS THE BEST HUSBAND EVER AND GOD HAS BLESSED ME WITH THE MORE IMPRESSIVE ALEX CONSTIEN! He mopped, he vacuumed, he cleaned the bathrooms, unclogged the sinks, cleaned all the dishes, UNLOADED THE DISHWASHER, took out the trash! AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF HE THEN LIT THE OIL SCENTED LAMP, TURNED ON THE ASCENT LAMPS AND WAS WAITING TO GREET ME AT THE DOOR WITH AN AMAZING "HELLO" (kissing and all!)


Yes it was a no good, horrible, bad day until my Hero, my husband come to my rescue! Thank you God for my SuperHusband!!!

No comments: