Thursday, April 22, 2010

If I could, I would....BABIES!!!


It's not secret that Alex and I love love love children and if God willing we will take as many as He will give us. I even pray we will have twins (know, I hear all of you moms laughing out loud and thinking I'm crazy for praying for such a thing....will call me crazy but we both would just love love love it!)
However we truly feel, at least today, we are suppose to wait until Alex is out of school, which is really only a little over a year away (God willing)! I'm so proud of him! He has worked so hard for us and trying to do wonderfully in all of his classes, which he is! God really did give me an amazing man with that Alex Constien (swoon).

OK, so back to Babies. So to subside my desire and longing of babies,I have been thinking of baby names, nurseries, etc. We even a crib already! Alex and I went to this furniture close out thing and found a beautiful cherry finish ROUND CRIB! It was so a steal of a deal, that we went for it and bought it! That was fun telling our parents but trying not to get their hopes up since we weren't pregnant (they did great). It's similar to this one but slightly different.

I don't want to share names but I loved these nursery ideas and I just have to share, which one do you like the most and why?



The above room is so neat! I love it all
The ski lift and the wall of Colorado, would make a great boy room!

Ok, even though I love my round crib, but seriously this crib is a masterpiece! Plus the color scheme is so me!

Seriously, look at this crib!

I then I like canopies like this. Another thing I already have :-)

2 comments:

P.S. I love this... said...

Hi,

Can you share where you found that crib in photos 5 & 6?

Great blog!

More Curious than Cautious: The Constien's said...

I can! I found it when I was looking for unique nurseries and I googled "custom designed nurseries". Here is the link to the crib. However I don't know if it will be much help.

http://www.bishopsinc.com/custom_fabric_alterations.html

Good luck! And thanks for the comment!