Wednesday, November 24, 2010

If I could, I would...Christmas!!!

I would decorate to my hearts content with Christmas lights, Christmas Trees in every room, Christmas scents, Christmas Greenery, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas!!!
I love this holiday for so many reasons, but this post is mostly just the fact of decorating for the Holiday Spirit. What's Holding be back?

A couple of things. For one we don't have the place to store the stuff when it's not Christmas, 2 we wouldn't be home to enjoy it. I decorated some our first year of marriage and we were home to plug in the lights only twice the whole month. The other is I am still figuring out what my Christmas Decor style would be to begin with.

Which brings me to my "If I could, I would"....what would be my style and how would I decorate if I had the space and time to enjoy it!

I love these pictures!

This "Upside Down Tree" is unique but NOT Me.

Here is a Martha Stewart Tree that I would put in the Entry Way!

I love this for the Front Door! I might add something like some RED and/or Lights!

The Pictures for Lights on the Outside. One has lights you can hang from trees and the driveway lined with lights! It's so invited even before your guests get in the door!

I enjoy the Precious Moment Nativity Scene just because my mom has one and puts it out every year. Hers isn't this big but still just as precious.

I love these Picture Stocking Holders (These are from Pottery Barn)! It helps remind you to take at least one good annual picture a year and then you can scrapbook the photo after the holiday. Another way to make great memories.

No comments: