Saturday, November 27, 2010

Today is the letter "F"

Since Alex is still hunting and Gathering in the Deer woods...

Therefore, I'm still visiting with my parents, which has been wonderful! I can't remember the last time I spent 24 hours straight with my sister and my parents. I forget how incredibly Funny they all are and how much fun we have together! Like yesterday, we decided to go shopping (But not until about 4PM) and we had so much Fun admiring the different Fashions!

We joked about how big and long our Feet were with baby shoes, Rachael found the tallest hills in the store and tried them on (I think she really like the shoes minus she could walk in them) and we gave dad hair extensions with this hat we found at Eddie Bauer.

So today we are baking! Mama has this recipe for homemade Caramel Corn and she makes it the best out of anyone in the Family! In fact my mamaw (who is a Southern Belle Cook, YUM!) and my aunt Charlotte ask her to make it for them every year! So this year she is teaching us girls to make it!!!!
Plus we are making Fudge and then at 2:30PM we are watching the Razorbacks play LSU (Football) in Little Rock for the Battle of the Boot!!!

No comments: