Wednesday, December 1, 2010

31 Days of Christmas!!!

I've been thinking about Holidays and what they mean to us. We have Birthday's once a year to mark our age and to celebrate another year of life. However we can celebrate Life everyday. We have Thanksgiving once a year to give thanks for our ForeFathers, freedom and all more. But again, that shouldn't stop us from giving thanks every day.
Staying on that same thought line and today is the first day of December, I am thinking about Christmas! A day to remember Jesus birthday and to Rejoice in our LORD! But my thought is "I don't want to wait until Christmas day to do this! Lets START NOW!"

So for the Whole Month of December I AM..... going to find Jesus in every day and then give Thanks to Him while finding Joy in Him!

Day 1 Post is next....


I encourage you to do the same!

No comments: