Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Michael Buble Concert

I'm finally posting pictures from the Michael Buble Concert we went to on December 7th in Little Rock, AR, at the Verizon Arena!  It was a wonderful night and one of the best concerts I have ever been too!  He was so funny, entertaining, personal and talented all at the same time.  If we had not won the tickets and if we had the money to buy tickets it would have been worth it for the experience.

The Opening act was Natural 7, who where these 7 men vocally sang accapella all the songs while using their voices to make the instrument sounds as well (cello, bass, drums, screaming guitar...which was the best)!  I included those pics as well.

Sorry this slide show is a little long. I tired cutting down the amount of pictures to about 1/3 of what I took.  ENJOY!

No comments: