Thursday, December 2, 2010

On the 2nd Day of Christmas...Cheese

Today I had lunch with a great friend at Atlanta Bread Company in Rogers and she told me about a great salad they had as a special. The selling point for me was it had Brie Cheese in it. I LOVE CHEESE! I love Dairy but the thing about cheese is that there is so many different types and so many different flavors that you can do so many different things with them. There is Brie, Goat, swiss, mozzeralla, chedder, pepper jack, blue cheese, cream cheese, gouda...and the list goes on!

Where I found the JOY in Cheese and where I saw Jesus was how I started to think how creative He must be! He took the time in all of creation to think up dozens and dozens of cheeses with different smells, flavors, textures, each with it's own process to be created and ablility to be used so diversely from the next, all to be created all over the world! If our God took that much time and forethought in something as small and trival as CHEESE.....then what does that mean about us!?

Just think that if God put that much effort into CHEESE, just think of the precious time and energy that He spent on you!? He thought of exactly how you were going to look (what color hair, eyes, hieght, shoe size, etc). Our God also covered every detail of your one of a kind personality, how your brain would work, what you would be talented at, what your laugh would sound like, and so much more than I could ever type out.

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."
Jeremiah 1:5

Our heavenly Father, loved you that much! He loves you as you are NOW! That includes everything you are not proud of and aren't fond of about yourself. You are God MasterPiece and all He wants in return is our Love and Faith! I am more than glad to my Lord and Savior just that!

No comments: