Monday, December 6, 2010

On the 6th Day of Christmas..."FREE"



The word "FREE" is such a great word! I love earning things free, getting things for free and what a joy to be FREE! Yes, God bless America, the land of the FREE! We are blessed to have such freedoms such as speech and religion. Nevertheless, the Ultimate freedom is the Freedom of sin and eternal Condemnation God gave us through Salvation!



Today I saw God in the Word "FREE" when I remembered that December is 25 Days of Free Music at Amazon.com! Free Stuff with no strings attached! Go HERE (or click on the image above) and everyday until Christmas there is a free MP3 Download of Christmas Music!

Where I found my joy in "FREE" was remembering how I have been set free by my Lord and Savior!


"so if the Son sets you FREE, you will be FREE indeed."
John 8:36
"Because anyone who has died has been set FREE from sin."
Romans 6:7
"Because through Christ Jesus the Law of the Spirit who gives life has set you FREE from the law of sin and death."
Romans 8:2


No comments: