Sunday, December 5, 2010

On the 3rd Day of Christmas...Road Trips


I am grateful for Road Trips!!! Since I have been married (2yrs 4months) I haven't had the time or opportunity to spend girl time with my mom and my sister like we use to. So when God opened up all THREE of our schedules on a weekend of Canton, TX, Trade Show was.....we knew we had to go!

I have been to Canton twice before but for mama and little Sis', this was a first. They had a great time but most of all we had fun being together, talking the whole way down and great laughs the whole time.

Where I found God and my joy was first how HE made the time available for all of us (that is just un-heard of these days). Also that God provided for something I would consider a want, yet my God provided that as a time off and restoration. Also for God to help me have that good ole fun I have with my amazing mama and my spectacular Little Sis!

I am grateful for family today!

No comments: